First documented in the 1643 land register, its water supply has been described in 1776 Map by Vinzoni.
Originally a one-story building the mill has been completely renovated and expanded in the 1920s.
After that, the mill has been active for grain and olive milling until 1963.
The front room still hosts the original manually operated machineries with all related tools. The original jars for storing olive oil are still in the back room, which is not open to visitors yet.